The Staff Advisory Council facilitates communication between staff and the administration and helps implement the university’s strategic priorities. Membership is comprised of representatives from colleges and departments across campus.
The Staff Advisory Council of The University of Tulsa fulfills the following roles:
- Facilitate communication between staff and the administration
- Advise the administration on matters of interest to staff
- Support implementation of the Strategic Plan and other university initiatives
- Facilitate collaboration between staff and other university constituencies
- Recommend staff representations to university committees and task forces.
The Staff Advisory Council is comprised of 33 staff members selected to represent the roughly 650 staff employees who serve vital roles throughout our community.